Question/Answer Session

Friday, May 28, 2010

Library Magic

Our new library knows kids.
Photobucket
When you enter OZ to get to the children's section, you know it's gonna be great!


Puppets are everywhere! I love this little homemade puppet theater, although Melissa and Doug sell a great one. You can even set the clock at the front with what time the next show will be.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Great puzzles
Photobucket


A display window like this!
Photobucket


Really, I'm drooling...and to keep Ally's attention for 1 whole minute, Amazing!
Photobucket



AND, on to the contest!
I tallied all the comments from both posts and facebook. It was awesome to hear about everyone's plans.

The winner of the free 50 page photobook from EVERLATER.COM
is..........
Photobucket

Commenter #2 Rebecca! (Generated from Random.org) Congratulations! Visit Everlater.com and begin your project within the next 4 months. I hope you enjoy the creative process. These books look absolutely amazing!


How about a goodbye kiss for today.
Eric's new kissing spree. It actually only lasted one day. Now, he won't do it!! :)
Photobucket
Sometimes the mouth would be closed....Other times, he came at us just like THAT!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Wow, that is an amazing library!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share