
We heard the ship blowing its horn at that sail boat, and later we learned it was daddy pulling the horn!!!
We saw it come through the channel at two different places....

Tidelands Park here we come... This photo looks relaxed, but right after I took this shot, we had to book it to get to the bay in time to see the ship pass under the Coronado bridge.

There was a military celebration going on.....How fitting!

We scrambled up a babysitter last minute, and went out to the Navy SWO Ball. I borrowed an amazing dress from a friend since all mine were packed. And Cam got cleaned up in about 5 minutes!


We decided not to take the camera into the ball. So, I snapped this one while we were sitting in traffic going to the event. :) horrid lighting and all, I guess I just wanted to remember the fun of going out, getting dressed up and having fun with my man!

But, I still have more fun Laurilee photos to post...And, coming soon, We've finally landed in our final nest (......well.....final as in for two years!)

Stay tuned!





No comments:
Post a Comment