Question/Answer Session

Friday, July 6, 2012

The Fourth

Well..........we forgot to do the sparklers. (That's going to happen tonight!)  We went to bed by 9:00 on the 4th and we all fell asleep listening to the fireworks, seeing the sky light up outside our bedroom window. Good thing we didn't haul all the troops down to the bay since, I'm sure, we've all already heard about that fiasco.  Can you imagine being the person that accidentally programmed that wrong, sending every firework off at once.  Oops!

But, we did do something a little patriotic.  Camlon needed to update his official photo for work. Instead of paying an arm and a leg for it, I took them for him.  Yes, we pinned the flag right against the house.  


Photobucket


We had to wait for Cam to get dressed.... Photobucket  




So, I had some fun while I set my light readings.... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  



Daniel got to explore the grass while I took the shots. Photobucket  





 He loved it! 
 Photobucket  




Here he is thinking, "Mom, why are you leaving me down here on the ground and not paying any attention to me?" Photobucket  
I just had to take a break from snapping Cam and get that face!






Well......which one do you think Camlon chose for his next official picture?? Photobucket  Hmmmmm......Tough decision.  ;)  I put the official enhanced image that he chose on the Rachel's Photography facebook page if you want to see it. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share