Question/Answer Session

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lake N' Library

We are looking forward to Spring around here.  I especially LOVE having Camlon home during some week days.  When school is finished and our work around the house is done (or even when it isn't!) we get outside.  


  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  



This bird sang a million songs to us as we were leaving the library. Camlon knew it was a mockingbird. 

 Photobucket  


I've been working on photography a little lately. It has been really fun and exciting to prepare my first workshop. I know I'm not a professional. However, it seems many people buy DSLR cameras but do not have the time to figure them out. What is the point of having one if you keep shooting in Auto mode? So, at least for this day, several DSLR owners and future owners will learn how to use the camera! Today I was working on natural lighting and using a simple whiteboard as a reflector. The contrast was quite remarkable. I will probably write about this on the other blog, but I wanted to put the photos here b/c the kids are cute! 


 No Whiteboard Reflector 

 Photobucket  


Whiteboard 

 Photobucket  



Two images side by side... 

 Photobucket  



We had a great day today. The weather was wonderful. We are all coming down with a little spring cold though, so taking it easy today was a blessing! Finn's new dollar store bow and arrow! 

 Photobucket  



These are blurry and I SO wish they weren't! Ah.....more practice! 

 Photobucket 

 Love to the family reading this!  Happy March!
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always. Those kiddies are getting so big :)
Can't wait to hear about the workshop!

Danielle said...

Miss you guys soooo much!

RookieVA said...

Love and hugs back to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share