Question/Answer Session

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Random Videos

Cam comes home today from a ski trip he took with the college group. They all had a blast, no one got hurt and hopefully, they will all make it home safely in the next couple of hours! We've missed having daddy around so I wanted to put up this video. I have pictures from this same time when Cam was reading to Finn.



And I always have fun looking back. Here are a couple videos of the kids from last year at this time. Finn was 2 1/2 and Ally, just 10 months.

This one must be from around Easter time:





And here is Finn, meeting Blue from Blues Clues, his favorite show.




It's so fun to see how much kids change just in one year! Actually, I was looking back at the baby videos this week, just to remember how small they really are at the beginning!! I've found the greatest ways to make digital scrapbooks, but I'm a little behind on that project right now. Remember, I was trying to get those done before this baby comes. That's not going to happen!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share