Question/Answer Session

Sunday, October 25, 2009

a friday tradition

Every Saturday morning, my dad would take us to the Grove. He'd wake us up at 7am (why?), but if we decided to sleep in, we would miss out on the best pancakes ever! So, this is the one thing that would make me an early bird. We'd come home so stuffed, we'd go back to bed anyway. : ) ....maybe that was just me!

We head out to the Grove on Friday mornings (around 9!), to keep the tradition going. Last time we went the cook/owner was very chatty with Finn and Ally! Plus, you've got to love their slogan.
Photobucket



I used to sit and swing on the very same stools!
Photobucket


can you believe Finn eats one whole pancake by himself!? These are bigger than the plate sometimes.
Photobucket


Ally is my artistic one. and she also will eat anything. She plays with the cornmeal on a tray after I made some bread
Photobucket

then she licks her fingers.....and says, "Yum. tastes good!"
Photobucket
I have to block her out to keep her from eating the raw bread dough I'm kneading. Crazy!



our lunchtime staples
Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Cam's lunchtime workouts
Photobucket




Photobucket



and in the evenings, pure snuggles....
Photobucket
I love this picture because he was smiling, too. I wanted to share that one with everybody!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share