Question/Answer Session

Monday, January 4, 2010

OH-oh! I hope that's chocolate cake on the toilet seat! And other fun birthday memories..

Sometimes, the baby can capture the mood of the home perfectly.
Photobucket


Before dawn, on January 5th, which happened to be my 31st birthday, Ally tiptoed out to the kitchen. Grandma so kindly leaves the light on for my little ones at night, so they can find my room at the other end of the house. But, Ally wasn't looking for me. In fact, she didn't want anyone to hear her. She spotted this on the counter.
Photobucket

Finn can not be without Ally. It did not take long for him to join her. They quietly began their breakfast.
Photobucket


As you can see, they ate quite a bit before Grandma discovered them.
Photobucket

Where am I, you ask? Well.....it's my birthday! I'm sleeping in. Well.....I do sleep in most mornings.

Rachel defines sleep-in: "To stay in bed until thus awoken by my children."

They usually run in and snuggle with me around 6:45. But, not this morning.


They've become quite a team.
Photobucket


If Finn does something fun...
Photobucket


not a moment later, she copies him!
Photobucket



If anything happens like the chocolate cake caper, I know Ally was the mastermind.

Photobucket



I've been going through some old albums... These pictures got lost in the shuffle around here....
Photobucket




Photobucket


I just found this song, "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" and it cracks me up! Here's our Ally girl from this past fall.
Photobucket


Long Point
Photobucket


She loved to cake her entire body in sand. Then Rinse. Repeat!
Photobucket


Feeding the seagulls..
Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket


Feeding more animals in Upstate!
Photobucket



Photobucket



She is so daring, energetic, stubborn, snuggly........She makes me be a creative parent.
Photobucket


A little cut grass on the head.
Photobucket


And the baby.....Wow! He grows so fast.
Photobucket


He's starting to fit in his 12 month clothes.
Photobucket


My little Cyclone!
Photobucket

and when we see Cam in March, he will not believe how much they've grown. I wonder if he'll notice me a year older! *winks*

2 comments:

RookieVA said...

Like the slippers, Rach

TimW said...

these pics of eric are great! I sitting at my computer waiting on Verizon Wireless.. trying to figure out a plan that works for this family of 7. They don't make it easy.
Rachel, would you give us some feedback on how Camlon is doing? I am hoping to letter off to him today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share