
Eric loves the zoo and they have a great deal for locals. We can go anytime we want.

Many of my readers are bashful at leaving comments, which is fine. My blog isn't exactly interactive, just an account of our goings-on. However, you may want to comment this time.
If you've got a lovely summer trip planned, then here's a deal for you!! If you comment on this post, you will be in the running to win a free 50 page photobook from Everlater.com. This is a professional quality product, hardcover, with pages you design and comment on (value $100)!! See what I'm talking about here. This is such a cool website where you can enter your destinations and blog about your trip to your family and friends while you are away. You can also just enjoy your trip and compile your photos and words into a book when you get home. My cousin just traveled around the world. How cool to now be able to vicariously follow your loved ones footsteps in a way and hear about their adventures without them writing 50 postcards! What an easy way to scrapbook as well! I love it.
I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Ally's princess birthday was fabulous. We even had a birthday parade around the neighborhood. More to come.

Happy Summer to you all! Since many of you comment on my facebook page, commenting there will also count toward the drawing! One winner will be picked this Friday. I think my last drawing had 2 entries, so your chances are pretty good!!! :)





11 comments:
Ryan, Cyrus and I are planning two family trips...probably not as fun as San Diego Zoo. Asheville NC Zoo (Triathlon weekend for Ryan) and the National Zoo in DC.
Hey! We miss you here in Iowa! It's fun, though, to stay in contact via FB and your blog. And I LOVE your pictures. And I love your play list. There was one time I had been looking at your blog and I just kept the music going when I stepped away from the computer. :-) You have great taste in music.
Glad to hear that you are enjoying California. Tell Cam I said hello.
-Clint Kimbrell
We're headed to NY this summer, and I photobook would be awesome. I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing so well in CA. It's awesome to be able to keep up with you guys through your blog.
well, we don't travel very far or very long since everytime we sleep away from home audrey ends up screaming 2-3 hours straight in the middle of the night. fun times. ;) but i think this summer we'll venture to omaha at least once, and up to my parent's cabin in minnesota to spend some time on the lake. love that photo of you and ally! gorgeous!
What a great idea, you'll be a professional blogger yet and we can all say we knew you when... :) We've got some big vacations planned to the pacific northwest, canada, and colorado so I'm in! Love to everyone where you are!
You're just the best....we just need Cam to get stationed in Boulder :) Amazing shot of you and Ally! And a free San Diego zoo???? What a deal
What a great way to get the word out re: cousin's business......you're truly amazing! By the way, beautiful pic of you and Ally.
MomMom
I can't resist! I'll have to check out those books either way---you know how we struggle with this! You all look like you're having fun--California is truly magical.
ok.. I'm Dutch and so it might be a good 'hook' for me to actually do what I'm doing here and now... posting a 'response' (mercy no!)
Truly... the only thing that's on my mind right now is to bust your chops... 31! Rachel... you'll soon be joining us old folks in the favored rockers overlooking the activities of our little ones.
Hahah
btw, I do enjoy coming to this blog... keep it up! ;]
please tell the naval dude I say hello ;D And if he wants to fight some real battles he's can simply come back to NJ... lol.
Hi Rachel! I love your blog. We're doing a fair bit of traveling this summer - Scotland to NY for a month, Paris in August (David's doing a language program there), then back 'home' to Scotland! I think I would use the book just for Paris. I hear ya on the birthdays thing - Ellie was born in Scotland, first Christmas in NY, first birthday in Paris! Glad you guys are enjoying CA.
Post a Comment