Question/Answer Session

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Just a Tease

It's time to get ready for bed now....
Photobucket



We've had our bathtime...
Photobucket



Tonight, I'm busy preparing for school tomorrow and shuffling things around in my semi-broken fridge so we don't lose too many items! The new part will arrive tomorrow!


I've taken a moment to edit my most recent pictures and there are so many wonderful ones of Camlon with the children. I can't wait to post them.....
Photobucket


He will save these to his computer and take them with him whenever he's underway.

Here's another taste.
Photobucket



We've also been building a lot of things lately.
Photobucket


Some resemble daddy's ship!
Photobucket



I've captured some moments from our school days here at home. Shouldn't every school start the day with an episode of School House Rock!! The minute I start it, the kids come running in from wherever else they were playing while Mommy got herself ready for class!

Here, Ally is nervous to sing the national anthem.
Photobucket
She looks a bit worried! Oh yeah, I think I just told her she needed to stand up for this part! Oh, the tragedy of it all. :)


Maybe in the next post, you'll find out what this little rascal's been doing to get himself in trouble!
Photobucket


Or, what on earth is going on here???
Photobucket



This will be interesting to explain, although, I will say, Cam is not moving as fast as it looks..... My camera blurs everything when I don't use the flash.

To be continued....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share