
Ally learning to flip pancakes...


Funny thing: I got this pancake recipe from a YouTube video called Perfect Pancakes. And, oh my, yes they were! I couldn't truly enjoy them, but the family devoured them!!!

Ready....Steady.....

Success!!





We overcame some fears at the playground and got up some new equipment.


Most of these photos aren't edited since I've been a bit pressed for time lately, but I still wanted to share them now.










My Favorite.

Before Finn's accident, I had high hopes for our vacation time. Bike riding and starting swim lessons...Ally is the small dot far away in the background of this video. It is so hard to capture moments and keep track of everyone.
But that will have to wait... Eric also had some fun with Daddy.
He's been so adorable lately. Besides frustrating me to no end with potty training (he does it if you take him, but can NEVER remember on his own!!), he has the best laugh and I already know he will be a MAJOR jokester.
I have many more pictures to come from our last moments together and even a really bad quality video of Cam's ship pulling out. My camera could not focus on the ship!! it was soooo frustrating for me b/c one can only take a video in auto-focus, right!??? anyway....more to come soon!





1 comment:
Now your adventure begins Rachel! I know that you are an incredible mom and you are going to keep your family thriving and loving while Cam is out defending our country. Super Mom you are! Those three, to-be-four, babies will know how wonderful they have it to have you and Cam as their parents! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!
Post a Comment