Question/Answer Session

Monday, March 16, 2009

Where do I begin!

1. Amazing cupcake recipe
2. Fun photos from Leslie's visit
3. A surprise baby/mama shower for me. Huge surprise! I was giddy like a little girl the whole time!
4. Ally teaching Finn how to pedal
5. Ally's new hair-do....

But, all this will have to wait.......oh! Just until tonight! Here's a photo to start us off. Can you guess what that blur is flying across the picture behind Finn???!!! Let me know your thoughts!!
Photobucket
OH, and the song was on someone else's playlist and Finn heard it and said, "I love that song. It's from the Bee Movie!!" and we listened to it all day. So, now, "here comes the sun" is on our page!

1 comment:

Les said...

Please tell me that is not an "Ally blur"... remind me again why he got booted out of the kids gym? was it for tossing his children around too much? hmmmmm?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share