Question/Answer Session

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Eric is Here!

Coming to you from our hospital room #308!


Eric Joseph
Born 7:20am
April 4, 2009
19 inches, 7 lbs. 5 oz. (Our little peanut!)
Photos to come!


Birth Story
Eric's timing could not have been better!
Friday night, Cam and I had a great date night (except that I was feeling a little off!). We went out to dinner at the O.G.
We came home and watched a movie with Grandma and Leslie. I thought labor was beginning, but I went to sleep that night and woke up at 5:30 with nothing!!! Then, wham-o! We were off to the hospital around 6:00 and he was here soon after! Having Marla, my mid-wife, and Cam's mom there (a former mid-wife who delivered Finn) was exactly what I needed. Marla asked Cam if he wanted to catch the baby, but he wanted to be where I needed most! Holding my hand...

We named him after our friend, Eric Terhune! It was an emotional delivery and we are so thankful that though there has been a parting, God has also brought a new life! Read more about our friend by clicking on the link below this post.

Thank you to all of our family and friends that have and are helping us out during this season of our lives! Finn and Ally have been having a blast with Grandma and Aunt Leslie!

We will be heading home from the hospital Monday morning! We'll put some photos up soon after!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share