Question/Answer Session

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

The Egg Hunts were on. Since I just came home from the hospital last Monday, I stayed at home for all the Easter services at our church......so Easter really seemed to be only about the eggs! It started with a fun package arriving from Grandpa Eric and Tatyana! Thank you so much guys!
Photobucket

We enjoyed our own egg hunt at the house Saturday and then, another hunt took place Sunday at our friend's house.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eric got to enjoy the sunshine and he was held and snuggled all day!
Photobucket


The one thing that I had ready before the baby came home, was getting the fabric for his infant seat all washed and clean. But, of course, it got misplaced and all I had was the frame! Cam took a part of fabric from a stroller we no longer have and made it fit the frame! What an awesome husband! The correct piece of fabric still has not made an appearance. Really, I mean c'mon - our house is sooo small, how could I possibly lose something that I had just washed! : ) Here's the rigged seat!

Photobucket

Maybe, Cam's is supposed to be some kind of engineer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share