Question/Answer Session

Monday, January 11, 2010

mild case of cabin fever

Now that we have at least 2 feet of snow on the ground and snow piles in the driveway 5 feet tall.......it's officially the snowiest, coldest winter I've experienced in a long time. I'm enjoying this season, although I do look out our living room window and imagine the magnolia tree in full bloom.
Photobucket


Finn's back in school half days and Ally and Eric are bonding. He loves any attention from her. He flashes her special smiles that no one else sees.
Photobucket


Her hugs are unique, but always welcomed by Eric. After every attempted smothering, he lights right up and gives her more smiles.....after he checks himself over and realizes he's okay.
Photobucket


laughter is so important. I'm trying to just laugh more. The funny bone is getting a tune-up.
Photobucket


and whenever the kids push my bellybutton, they get a silly little giggle from me.

whenever I look at my bellybutton, I giggle. after 3 pregnancies, I've become half innie/half outtie. Am I the only one out there???

Photobucket


Grandma and Finn would not let my birthday go until I had a candle in something. Gma even tried to put it in my cold cereal one morning. This is more like it! Finn was the only one up at the time and he sang the song.....
Photobucket



many times!
Photobucket


He got some of the cake as well for such an outstanding chorus!
Photobucket



Look at that hand behind my head. Ready to grab something. I'm sure I have a bald spot now. He's so close to crawling. Up on his hands and knees. he rocks. then, he rolls to wherever he wants to go. my little rock n' roll baby!
Photobucket


"The Secret of Nimh," is our favorite movie to act out currently. The laundry basket makes a great bed for Timmy, the little sick mouse.
Photobucket


Whoever is in the basket gets to be Timmy. The other is Mrs. Brisby, Timmy's mommy. Mrs. Brisby feeds Timmy his medicine and sings the song, Flying Dreams.
Photobucket



I wonder what these three will live through together. Laughter from teasing or pranks. comforting one another through thunderstorms. teaching each other. watching..... Hopefully, they will always have each other.
Photobucket

The baby is calling me to feed him one last time and Ally still will not go to bed. A typical night. I wish Cam was here!!!

2 comments:

RookieVA said...

What a wonderful post with great music. Love sharing your life, dreams, frustrations through your blog. Thanks again, Rachel......and I'm sure that Cam wishes he was there to tuck them in (and get them to stay tucked in!) as well......
So glad you're their Mom!

Christy said...

Um...don't even get me STARTED on my belly button. Seriously. And it's only been through 2 children!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share