Question/Answer Session

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Prepare for a Homecoming

Tomorrow....around 3pm, Camlon will be done with the majority of his work! Since Finn has a major obsession with decorations right now, we've gone all out for this homecoming! ......well, all out meaning spending $5 on these white and blue streamers. :)
Photobucket
Eric is mesmerized.


Finn added his special touches everywhere.
Photobucket



He's tying knots!! Who taught him that!??
Photobucket


He's left his mark all over the house. Both him and Ally cannot wait for daddy to be home. Every time we visit him, they ask, "Are you coming home this time, Daddy?"
Photobucket


The baby already found all of these......
Photobucket



I asked if Finn liked what I did in the kitchen....
Photobucket


He said, "No, Mommy. It needs to be pink and orange. Those colors would be much better."
Photobucket



The sign has everyone's signature.
Photobucket


and what's a homecoming for Cam without these....
Photobucket
I mean, Really!
Counting down the hours!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share