Question/Answer Session

Thursday, March 11, 2010

You know you've moved too many times when.....

Today the kids "packed" all their toys into a cardboard box, arranged bins and furniture to be carseats, and said they were driving to their next house. That is how they played all morning!
Photobucket
I think the blankies are seatbelts!!

And the reason for the Dolce Vita song below......if you listen to the tunes, you may have been wondering about that one. You probably got a little embarrassed when it started playing, it's cheese factor being so great. However, I just can't take it off. Hands down, it is Eric's favorite song. Every time that song begins, he drops whatever he was into and goes into "the zone." He goes into a world all his own and I watch him do the baby boogie.......and since I'm usually alone w/ the kids, I join in. It should be on video, but it is not.

2 comments:

RookieVA said...

Woke up to it this morning - thanks Eric, baby boogie away! Mama Rooke

TimW said...

with you.. to some degree... I'm missing my friend C.

I messed with your 'jukebox' and found myself enjoying JT again ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share