Even just to picture my children growing up there, in the slums of India. That this pile of dirt where they play would actually be a pile of garbage in the landfill.

Or, this bed would actually be a cold, wet railroad car....where she would lie down on the hard surface and just shiver. I couldn't believe how young those children were portrayed at first...and they were on their own.

Last night, we headed down to see Daddy before the ship was to leave. As we drove down to the piers, we were greeted with this.

I went crazy with the camera! Everyone got pictures with Cam....Finn snapped this one!

But.....we got a surprise today, and guess who is now sleeping soundly here at home, in his own bed!??? It has been quite a week. Home sweet Home Indeed!
I shall go and join him, but before I do ~ Here are a few sneak peeks for what is to come:
Lots of brotherly LOVE

Bicycle adventures at our favorite park

All Aboard ~ Fun on the Coolest ship ever!:

AND, what on earth is going on here??

Enjoy the weekend and if you haven't seen it (*sigh* everyone has seen it!), go rent Slumdog Millionaire.





3 comments:
You are a strong woman! I'm not sure I would be able to handle three kids by myself, let alone being married to a marine.It's inspiring. It lets moms out there know that they can handle whatever is thrown their way too!
Your children are adorable. You have a lovely family! Hope that everyone has a great Halloween!
Miss you all. I really enjoyed the conversation with Camlon. Can't imagine navy life.
Rachel, Everyone told us that our daughter, 2, was too young and wouldn't get too much out of it. But let me tell you, she really got into the whole atmosphere. She was so into the characters and didn't want to leave! And of course the 4 year old loved the rides and characters.
But it really is worth every penny to watch their faces! That Walt Disney was one smart man!
Jorie
PS You are definitely not the last one to see that movie...I'll rent it soon!
Post a Comment