I hope you like the new design. Photography is a passion of mine, but I also love to use this space for other creative expressions. The idea behind Rachel's Tea came to me this afternoon as I envisioned myself over at a lovely friend's house on Deerhaven Lane for 4 o'clock coffee.
Stop on by my page, pull up your chair with your beverage of choice, have a little chat. I have a few stories up my sleeve that I've been meaning to share soon. Especially, my food revolution in progress notes and a creative story that I'm working on to help prepare my kids during their teen years as they begin to find their own wings.
Comments do inspire not only me but the others that stop by. Did you read that last comment left by Tonya Joy about the lovely balance between being a mother first and also filling our souls with our passions....being wise enough to know that balance. If you feel that tug on your heart to comment about something, go for it! I know I will benefit from your thoughts, cares, dreams, etc...
See you next time at Rachel's. :)





2 comments:
Love the new name and idea because it's exactly what I use your blog for! It's always a little break in my hectic day when I get to sit and catch up on what you guys have been up to. Beverage of choice: peppermint hot chocolate.
Mmmmmmmmmm! Yum......I've got some peppermint tea. We shall be minty together!
Post a Comment