Question/Answer Session

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blast Off!!!

We've had some fun with Grams visiting and then Aunt Leslie coming in!

Here is a list of experiences we've had over the last few days!

1. Dollar swords from target last about 2 weeks in our house.
Photobucket


2. The hammock has officially returned as a backyard oasis this season.
Photobucket

Photobucket



3. The house is slowly becoming one I will love. With lots of help from my HGTV-savvy pals.
Photobucket


4. Sometimes, slides get narrower at the bottom!
Photobucket



5. Model rockets still work even after almost 20 years sitting in a shoebox.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



....and finally,
6. Tonight we will enjoy a great meal from one of my favorite restaurants. Unfortunately, most around here don't seem to enjoy sushi and the like. Please locals! Edamame is really, really good! Order some today!
Photobucket


The low point of today: Chester escaped last night! There is no sign of his return even though it's been rainy and cold all day! However, sometimes I feel like I may be the only one who misses him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sushi...sashimi...Yes!! and edamame is great protein without the red meat cholesterol (though I really really love rare red meat too ;)

Rachel said...

Chester is back!! Yeah! We found him under the car, soggy and hungry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share