Question/Answer Session

Monday, May 25, 2009

The Organized Parent Giveaway!!

Remember me talking about this website:
Photobucket


The Organized Parent Giveaway is officially underway! Tell me your family's/spouse's favorite meal to have together and you could win a really fun conversation game to play as you eat!!:




Photobucket


The Games are quick, simple and fun with each game only taking a few minutes to play. Just sit down to dinner, pick a card, read it aloud and begin the fun! The games are geared for children ages 6-12, but they are easy to modify for younger children!

Either leave your comment below or email me at: rachel_rooke@yahoo.com
Your comments will not post immediately, but don't worry, I've received it!
A winner will be announced from a random drawing on Wednesday, June 3rd!


This game is such a brilliant idea. I can't wait to see who will get it! FREE!!

An extra bonus: This XL magnetic kitchen timer!

Photobucket
P.S. I've received some comments on other posts. If you want to enter the giveaway, please comment here! Thanks!

P.P.S. I just read an article in yesterday's Star-Ledger about how we need to beware of the "MomBlogger" and her sales pitches! : ) Many mommy bloggers do receive benefits for mentioning certain products in their posts! I just want to clarify that I do not receive any compensation for this giveaway! Anything I mention in my blog is my own opinion. Any product or website I promote is done so without any compensation by the companies unless otherwise stated in the post. Let's protect journalist integrity!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh! This sounds like a really great game! OK - our favorite meal is Pizza and Salad every friday night. #2 favorite meal - Mexican Steak, rice, black beans, and salad! Yum! And I will get to your #2 quest. soon - kinda on a wild ride here at the moment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share