Question/Answer Session

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Charm

as I got ready for a date Tuesday night, ally joined me in the bathroom to pretty ourselves up. she copied everything I did, down to the pucker. she only stuck herself once in the eye with the shadow applicator. she was so excited that I let her touch more than just blush! can I even believe she is already two? amazing. my little girl, all made up! I think it must have been a tough choice for Cam on which beauty to go out with!




Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket






look at that technique. so chic. she'll be giving me lessons soon.
Photobucket







Photobucket






we found the extra sparkles!
Photobucket






Photobucket






Here's another little charmer in the family. 4 months already.

Photobucket


His smile alone kept me distracted all day yesterday. I'm shamelessly slacking in the packing department. every time I walk past him......I smile knowing he'll reciprocate, or I'll wiggle a big toe or brush his cheeks, poke his tummy, give a big smooch right on his nose. Also, I've found in all these stolen moments, that if you just sit in front of him and start talking, he coos back in between the pauses in your conversation. he knows already how to communicate and bond. and we are certainly bonded, like superglue! but, this house is getting all put in boxes gradually and I almost feel our souls moving on, ready to make a new home somewhere.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share