Question/Answer Session

Thursday, July 30, 2009

finally online again! Canada is awesome! scroll down 2 posts for part 5 & 6 of Jersey memories!

and to think....this is probably the last time I'll see many of these amazing mamas and their beautiful children. I'm so glad I got this last opportunity to be with them AND their kids.

and do you know what's even better than all that?

we got to celebrate somebody's 4th birthday!! when I first met this little one, he was only 10 months! what an amazing party your mama threw for you! we prayed for sun and we got it! We got the only sunny day this summer!!! the beach, the chow, the cupcakes, the color! It was absolutely perfect! I just love summer birthdays! Happy 4th b-day, A!


Photobucket






Photobucket







Photobucket






Photobucket







Photobucket





*sigh* this place is just gorgeous! so blessed....
Photobucket





our own little martha! K ~ amazing!
Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket




another mama-toger!!! she found a cute moment there!
Photobucket




and Finn had a blast! so much so....he's still napping and I had time to finish this post!
Photobucket


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share