Question/Answer Session

Saturday, July 4, 2009

{Hallmark Moment}

I'm missing the biggest party back in Iowa right now! I wish I could be in the fabulous company of my family like in this picture from Christmas time!

Photobucket


Grandma, I remember once looking at photos of you when you were probably in your teens and I realized that I look just like you! : ) And I will always remember this other photo of you and Lyle at some party. You were a bit older then and you had on these fabulous leather boots (which you still own by the way - and they still look fabulous!) and you looked so confident and happy.

I love you and have learned so much from both you and grandpa. I love the way you love. You take such great care of the people in your life: family and friends. You are simply beautiful. Have a very special time tonight and I hope you get to have one more day of celebration since the real day is tomorrow!! I miss you and wish we could be there. Hopefully, I'll be able to see you guys very soon, like August sometime. : )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Photobucket


PS. The flowers on my blog header are just for you! *mwah*


1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK... I'm going to try this comment thing. Another great post! Love from Iowa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share