Question/Answer Session

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Funny!

We've been enjoying all this rain lately. Besides a daily trip out to the gym, we've been making the most of our time at home. Finn and Ally like to open the porch slider and run in and out of the rain! Finn pretends he is daddy and "goes out for a run."

Eric has been exploring the house. He's left no cupboard untouched.
Photobucket



Photobucket


He actually pulled out his cereal from all those boxes!!!
Photobucket



what kind of a face is this!!?? Love it!
Photobucket




Photobucket




In these next two pictures, I see a progression of emotions. This first one, he's like "ha,ha! Look what I did!"
Photobucket


This one, he's saying, ".....ha...ha...he.......ah......Finn did it!"
Photobucket



We've been reading a lot. Although, we've lost 2 library books and Ally's blankie. I'm not sure how this is possible b/c the house just isn't that big and there aren't too many nooks to hide things in. Hmmmmmmmmmm....?
Photobucket




Photobucket



Ah.....these next pictures are from some harmless web-surfing! I've been online, attached to the computer a lot this past week, figuring out our apartment stuff and the move. Well, this morning I visited Marie Claire magazine since I love Project Runway. I wanted to get a glimpse of this month's cover since Heidi Klum is to be wearing one of the creations from this season's show. I didn't see the cover, but I did see this really cool virtual hair do applicaiton.
Photobucket
These ones were really hilarious!
Photobucket

I'm trying to find good pictures of other family members to throw in here......! Awesome! Who's gonna kill me first?!

2 comments:

Melody said...

So funny! I particularly enjoyed Eric's facial progressions. And I LOVE Ingrid Michaelson's song. When I first heard it, Chad and I were dating and I was on my way to Kansas. It was then that I realized that I really did love him and wanted to marry him...as I was driving 9 hours away from him! Love you girl :)

Anonymous said...

Ok Rachel... we can all wonder what 'old' or 'older' will look like... but we don't need pictures to depress us! Hahaha.
I recommend we enjoy what we have... it's a vapor.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share