Question/Answer Session

Friday, March 5, 2010

It's Officially a Small World

Tomorrow night, I get the privilege of babysitting my friend's three cute girls!
Photobucket

What a blessing to come into a new town and already have connections, friends...several have come out of the woodwork, actually! Facebook is a crazy, crazy thing, isn't it!

But, we've been busy preparing for our little visitors tomorrow! We had some serious fun last time we were with them at their house....

We brought some goodie bags just for fun!
Photobucket

We made brownies w/ M&Ms...
Photobucket

And then, they showed us a grand time which began with a really, really, really......REALLY good meal. Musical instruments that intrigued Eric.
Photobucket

They set up a drool-worthy collection of Geotrax that had Finn entertained the whole time we were there (hence the emotional breakdown mentioned in the previous post when it was time to leave them behind!). And, a quick photo session under the covers!!!
Photobucket

We played hide and seek and shared lots of silly belly laughs. It's always good to feel this comfortable and at ease after moving to a new place. Thanks N & J!

Finn has been excited all week for his new friends to come over to our house this weekend!
He wants to show them the playground near our house.
Photobucket

We got to venture out there one warm day last week.
Photobucket

Finn wants to build cool forts with his friends (Grandma's invention this week which became hours of entertainment!).
Photobucket



He will probably want to show them his cool jet collection that he lines up like this on the dining room table.
Photobucket

He wants pizza for dinner. And we have several movies to choose from. I secretly hope they choose, Ice Age. Who doesn't love that movie?! I believe N and I are planning some fun movie snacks!

One of my favorite spots in this house is the table and lamp at the top of the stairs. (sorry, blurry)
Photobucket

Each evening, I turn on this light to help the kids get up and down. It also just feels warm and inviting. It's light welcomes me as I climb up to bed each night.
Photobucket


Kids. So much work. But, so much fun. It's me and six kiddos this Saturday. Bring it on!

2 comments:

RookieVA said...

Love it,love it!

Beth said...

Love the pictures...looks fun. I'm a little jealous that I saw green grass too! I have some pictures of Ally and Annika that I need to send to you from the day before you left. Tell Nga hello for me...her family is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share