Question/Answer Session

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Brown Evening

I don't like feeling rushed, but tonight, I just don't have a lot of time to post. Our evening with the Brown's last Friday night was truly unforgettable. And the movie we watched, 'I Remember Mama,' was a great old film. I want to watch it again b/c it's really about the characters. I just want to get to know them better. This first time around was filled with laughter whenever the characters pronounced Js b/c their accent made them sound like Ys. So, one particular character said, "Yenny, Go Yump in the Bay!" for Jenny, Go jump in the bay.
But, one particular member of the Brown family sat silently on the couch through the movie, tearing up every now and then......... they didn't take their eyes off the screen. So, in order to truly capture the essence of the film I know I'll need to watch it again. Maybe a few more times.

Before we could watch the film, we had to get the little ones settled in bed. But, with their favorite people over that was hard to do!! Here's some fun moments before nite-nite time!!


Photobucket




Photobucket




Since our living room has a million couches right next to each other, it inevitably becomes an obstacle course - jumping from here to there without touching the floor!!
Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket




"It's bedtime, Ally!"
Photobucket




Photobucket
Here's the two girls who decided to go swimming w/ the kiddos today! The kids were having such a good time, I wondered how I was going to get everyone home without a huge fight. Well....we ended up getting a deluge of rain and the kids couldn't get to the car fast enough. It was ironic to see Finn having such a great time in the pool, but he flipped out when he got wet from the rain. I was like, "Finn! You are already wet!!"

well...goodnight!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share