


Look at those lashes!!

I don't even know how Finn cut his nose, but I tried some retouching on the next few photos. What fun!


Now, why get more pets when your yard is a revolving wildlife center. Yesterday, we stumbled upon this little guy in our herb garden.

I shouldn't say little. This turtle is at least 8 inches across. I thought someone was joking with us and had put a little garden prop there b/c he wasn't moving. I taped on the shell and his little head and feet popped right into his shell. We spend the next 15 minutes waiting for him to reemerge!!


Anybody want some oregano?? Seriously, I could feed the whole community. It's out of control!

Eat your heart out Bambi! These little fawns joined us for lunch yesterday (or was it 2 days ago!). We watched them from the dining room window. Ally was screaming with excitement but they never ran away!





1 comment:
Hey Rachel! Cut your oregano and hang it upside down to dry and then put it in a zip lock bag! While it's drying, you will love the smell it brings to your house! You could freeze it too, but freezing it makes it less flavorful and it can get soggy! If you do any of these, you will enjoy fresh oregano all winter...trust me it's great!
Post a Comment