Soon, I'll be posting a great pan pizza recipe, because every time I make it, every piece gets devoured. It even tasted wonderful after I nearly burnt down our house the last time I made it. *Note: Do NOT put oil in a spring form pan unless you want to set off your smoke detector!
By the way, our oven isn't working anymore. heehee....... But, the recipe is worth it even if the cook who prepared it is a little off! You could also get the recipe right now from the America's Test Kitchen website. You have to register to look at the recipes, but I'd say it is very worth it. The recipe is called pepperoni pan pizza.
Now I'm off to enjoy the morning with my kids. We are about to get a thunderstorm. I'll also be posting a recipe for a great snack mix. Both recipes will be on Project Proverbs 31.
Oh! And, now, Finn is calling from the bathroom, "Mommy, I pooped on the potty."
Ally is calling from the living room, "I poopies!"
and did I just hear the babe fill his pants?!!!! They certainly run like clockwork.
***********
Now that we all have our clean diapers, hopefully the sky will clear up enough to be able to do this today:







I did get the recipes posted. Go to Project Proverbs 31 to check them out!
P.S. and I forgot to post about this wildlife in our yard the other day!

And here are the next pages in Eric's baby book! He's 3 months already!!



When I sit down to feed the baby this is what Ally does....
She feeds her monkey:

burps him:

and lays him down for a nap:

She also put the blanket on the baby.
And isn't this ad so funny! Savings FAIL!!! "The more you spend, the more you save." Gotta love it!

Check out this video also if you have the time. You have to watch the whole clip. I'm soooooooo glad it's summer time.





No comments:
Post a Comment