Hey PaPa #2!!! (who is going to understand this nickname you have for yourself!!) I learn a lot from you each visit we make to your neck of the woods. I'm glad that you are not afraid to have the difficult conversations. You ask the hard questions......with much humor of course.
Jackson Hole, 2006
Canada, 2007
The Roof Job, 2009
You let Finn drive the boat!!! Or you let him think he was driving the boat!!
And to my daddy: I'll always remember that night we walked along the beach at COTW before my wedding. I believe it was the night before the big day. You got to walk me down the aisle.
All your various travels have really opened my eyes to the world. Let me know how Morocco goes!!!
Here you are with Finn. Both of you are sporting pretty cool hair-dos! Iowa Trip, 2006
You introduced Finn to the ball.
A moment with you and your dad.
And here is video of you introducing Finn to the ball. He was in heaven!! At about the minute mark, listen to the crazy noise Finn makes!!
I love you guys so much! Thanks for not only investing so much into your daughter and son, but into your grandkiddos! : ) Happy Father's Day!
And I also love you my husband. You are a great daddy and I'm so thankful that we are walking this road of parenthood together. I'd even say we are walking it side by side, on the same page ~ and that is a huge blessing for us and our kids. : )





No comments:
Post a Comment