
This picture was taken during the early morning hours. It is such a beautiful time of day and I get to enjoy it with my baby.
Today, Camlon shared the news with the church that we would be leaving around the end of July. For anyone who wishes to tell us that we do not understand God's will, I hope you will take the time to read through the book, "Discovering God's Will," by Sinclair B. Ferguson. Or, you can read through 1 Corinthians; Ferguson's book takes Paul's principles from that book.
It was a blessing today at church to meet two new families: one new couple from GP and one new family from Alabama. It was great to see the body welcome them, introduce them to others quickly, just welcome them so warmly. Carol even walked one of the families up to the sanctuary and introduced them to the other greeters by the front entrance. We had a great little banter with the new couple from GP about God's will: 1. Are we to wait on God's will with how circumstances in our life unfold? We were to doubt decisions we've made b/c now that road doesn't seem as clear as it did yesterday? Are we to go back and forth and wonder, never fully coming to a decision. 2. Are we to just chose a course and stick to it, praying for God to bless it and trying to be faithful in it? It was a very interesting talk w/ all of us throwing in our 2 cents. I'm sure the answer is somewhere in the middle of it all, but we tended to fall into one of the two theories.
Cam and I are planning an open house soon. If anything, I hope people will come just for the party sub from Lock, stock and bageled we will be having. They are soo yummy!! There are so many people we hope to catch up with and we hope to show them our tremendous appreciation for all they've done for us here.
It has been wildlife central here and my future posts will include photos of 2 fawns roaming the backyard and a huge turtle/tortoise that was hiding in the garden. I haven't gotten a good shot of the ground hog yet. He's pretty quick!





No comments:
Post a Comment