Question/Answer Session

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Eye Candy ~ Soul Refreshment

My friend, Kelley, is just so awesome! I took her up on a suggestion to visit the Childrens museum this morning. My camera can take a backseat during playdates. I've got to chase three little ones and who wants a monster camera in your face when you just rolled out of bed and you only want to get your kids together with another mama.

However, today, I'm glad I did. The museum and time with friends was well worth my time. And, I've got a $40 parking ticket to prove it! Very few more words are needed for this post. I'll let you enjoy the museum as well.

Because kids just need their own museum! They appreciate art in different ways!!
Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket
(photo credit JK)



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Out on the balcony, I spotted this apartment across the street and I sorta fell in love with its outdoor space. How about a little dinner exchange out here one evening?!!
Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

We will definitely be going back. I should have listened to Kelley and gotten that membership!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've noticed, you're the late night owl and I'm the early bird!

This place looks amazing! How cool! The kids look like they were having a great time! There is a museum in Baltimore we have gone to twice that is kind of similar for the kids, and they love it!

Can I please just say how absolutely adorable your kids are?!? And Eric...besides being in love with his hair, his little face you just want to smoosh!

Yay for having fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share