Question/Answer Session

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January Thaw

I don't know, but apparently, the locals are saying temps in the 80s in January is a little unusual here. Just two weeks ago, we had the kids bundled up for the zoo, but yesterday, Ally and Eric spent their day in the sprinklers!
Photobucket
(photo credit JK)

It still does seem strange to be setting up days at the beach when just last January I was posting about what to do when your thermometer reads -19.
Photobucket
(photo credit JK)


Eric found more little furry friends to chase around and investigate! He was also very creatively taped into a pull-up as I forgot to drop a diaper off with my friend!
Photobucket
(photo credit JK)


Each of these pictures I love!!
Photobucket
(photo credit JK)

Cam will be underway a lot these next few months, so the kids and I have been keeping busy around the house!

Eric made his big move to the toddler bed!!
Photobucket


Sometimes, I wake up to this.
Photobucket



We usually spend some quality time on the bed. Eric is still not too sure about wrestling, pillow fighting and general horse play!
Photobucket


And, if you come into my room in the morning with hair like this, it is getting cut!
Photobucket




My first attempt at blending.....
Photobucket




Ally got a hair-do as well!
Photobucket




Photobucket



If you think his hair looks good in these photos, you aren't seeing the real deal!
Photobucket



How barbers cut little kid's hair in beyond me!
Photobucket



I restocked our paint and away we ran....
Photobucket



Don't take any offense in the use of certain shirts for smocks....especially if they were gifted to me. It is washable paint people. Genius!
Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



They all had very different styles....Long strokes, tiny swirly circles, and Finn just covered the entire paper with paint.....every inch.
Photobucket


Our annual blog book arrived!!! This has become our family photo album.
Photobucket


Again, this year, I didn't have time to use Blurb, but for this coming year, I plan to keep up with the posts and use that publisher! I know it will be much better quality and actually, it is a better price than Blog2Print.

Fun Memories. And just as past years brought trial, they also brought so much life and goodness! It is amazing to see how fast Eric's grown up.
Photobucket


Still my favorite TV show! I'm an episode junkie while I have the house to myself some nights. Just made an amazing omelet. Love these guys. Corny, informative, amazing food that turns out perfect every time. I'm addicted. Did you know they just came out with a healthy version cookbook. Yes. And, yes, I do have it. And, yes, it is wonderful.
Photobucket


Because it's America! 3-D chalk! Actually, it's quite impressive!
Photobucket


The end of the day looks the same as always....
Photobucket


Photobucket
Good night everyone. Hope your jams are as comfy as mine!

As I have time tonight, I plan to put up some fun shots from our dinner. I'll leave you with this photo: The calm before the storm!
Photobucket


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share