Why do I share these next stories with you? I don't really know, but if you continue on to read them... I apologize for spoiling your dinner.
as I loaded the washer this morning, I noticed our cat, Chester, had thrown up in the corner next to the washer..... but there was something else there too. I didn't have my glasses on (i'm seriously becoming blind as a bat) so I had to get a lot closer. WELL..... what was next to Chester's mess????
a decapitated mouse. Where was the head??? I found it about 2 feet away. grrrrooosssssss! when I came up and told Cam before he headed out the door, he said, "Great, that means Chester finally killed him."
it's hard to write this next part, but I did girlie out and asked Cam if he would clean it up!
***Also, as I left BJs this morning, we were getting our receipt punched at the exit by a man with long, brown hair and Ally shouted at the top of her lungs.... "HE'S A PIRATE!"
Yes. He heard her. Yes. She said it more than once. Three times. Shrieking with terror! So, mom, tell me some stories I did to embarrass you b/c this parenting thing is so humbling.
But, back to the mouse. Am I being a big baby? C'mon, Tim. Throw in your two cents. I bet Amanda would have no problem picking up that mouse, cleaning up the vomit and moving on with her day.
I gotta get over it.
..........
Ewwwwwwwwww!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Well.. finally! that furball has earned it's keep! headless no less! lol
When it comes to mousetraps in my house... I willingly leave it to the wife. I could do it, but GROSS! Oh! and because my philosophy is that a trap is thrown away with its kill.. my wife prefers to salvage the trap. So... she can recoup the trap if she so desires! hahaha
Re the PIRATE.. just grin and enjoy the freedom of saying things as you see them... the 'pirate' will recover. ;)
Post a Comment