Question/Answer Session

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

the conversation game goes to......

commenter #2. Miss Melanie! : ) I'll be sending it your way soon! Congrats!!


Here are some new pages for Eric's scrapbook. His smiles lately are very quick. You've got to look at him right at the exact moment, or you'll miss it!


Baby Eric





Baby Eric


I've been such a home-body lately. With the baby so young, the weather so cool and rainy....well, it's been kind of nice. I've been enjoying it immensely, however it does not lead to exciting blog posts!!

On one of our sunny days this week, we did venture out to a park in Vernon. The sky was so blue and the hills surrounding us were just magnificently green that day.

Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket




She's so cute when she's ready to go home!

Photobucket


It's fun to create a sunny post on a rainy day!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Me? Hurray! Can't wait to try out the game! Thanks - and love these new photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share